Friday, March 23, 2012

Golden Glow Green Juice

Yes, I love my juice.  It is delicious, gives me tons of energy and nutrients, and it makes me oh so happy.  I have read the arguments for both sides, for juicing and against juicing.  In the end, it makes me feel better.  Whether or not it actually is better for me than trying to sit down and eat all of these things, eh, I'll leave that to experts whose knowledge far exceeds mine.

Anyways, this mornings random thrown together juice is quite tasty, and spectacularly dark green.  So, I decided to share the recipe! 


And yes, this bottle was FULL before I drank it.  It was just so tasty, and I was hungry.  I'm now almost full as I drink the last few swigs.  That is my handy-dandy take-juice-to-work-cause-I'm-running-late bottle.  I think my mom got it for me somewhere where it was 2 for a dollar.  I'm gonna guess the Dollar Store.  I've been using my other bottle to store quinoa... mmmm.


BACK TO THE JUICE!  The juice is simple, and gives you a nice boost. I called it Golden Glow Green Juice because getting all those nutrients every single day in a little green juice is going to help make your skin glow. It is amazing.

Ingredients:

4 good-sized leaves of kale
1 large cucumber
1 large stalk of celery
1 large broccoli stem
1 cup of spinach (optional)
1 mango
2 lemon slices
1 granny smith apple
1 banana

Directions:

1. Easy enough, juice everything.

2. Grab a bottle or glass and drink up.

No comments:

Post a Comment