Saturday, May 12, 2012

Banana Soft Serve/Ice Cream/Whip

I have been doing my raw food homework.  I've been reading a lot and learning even more.  And some of the things that I have found have ASTOUNDED me.  I was curious about this banana soft serve.  It is the easiest thing in the world, ever.  The following has absolutely blown my mind. 


I cannot tell you in words just how good this stuff was.  It actually tricked my dad.  And there was not enough time to take a second picture of this.  I ate it in NO TIME.  And if you are wondering what is beneath this, Apple "Oatmeal." It was epic and awesome.  She puts Banana Whip on hers, which is awesome.  I made mine slightly different.

Ingredients:

1 frozen banana

Directions:

1. Take the banana out of the freezer.  If you are wanting more of a hard ice cream, put it straight from the freezer to the food processor.  If you want soft serve, let it sit out for 15 minutes or so then put in the food processor.  If you want banana whip, let it sit out for about 45 minutes then put in the food processor.
2.  Process until it gets to the desired consistency.
3. Put in a bowl, and chow down.

To let you know just how great this turned out, I froze the rest of the bananas in the house (almost two bunches).  I will be making this all week for breakfast, possibly for forever.  I kid you not.

No comments:

Post a Comment